City of Bayou Vista Ordinances The Code of Ordinances for the City of Bayou Vista is available to the citizens of Bayou Vista. An ordinance is a local law that usually regulates persons or property and usually relates to a matter of a general and permanent nature. The passage, revision or repeal of an Ordinance must be approved by City Council in a meeting that has been duly called with notice of the meeting posted in a manner prescribed by law.
THE FOLLOWING ORDINANCE GOES INTO EFFECT
JUNE 27, 2018
ARTICLE 07.10.00 PERSONAL WATERCRAFT (“PWC”) LIFT
SECTION 07.10.01 PWC LIFT IN SIDE SETBACK IS A NUISANCE
Except while launching and recovering a Personal Watercraft for a period not to exceed fifteen (15) minutes, all or part of a Personal Watercraft lift that extends into any side set back is hereby declared to be a nuisance and is hereafter prohibited.
SECTION 07.10.02 PENALTY
Any person violating this Article shall be guilty of a misdemeanor which shall be punishable by a fine not to exceed the maximum allowed by law for each offense and each and every day that this Article is violated shall constitute a separate offense.
1. General Provisions ==>CHAPTER 1 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Animal Control ==>CHAPTER 2 – ANIMAL CONTROL
3. Building and Construction ==>CHAPTER 3 – BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION
4. Business and Commerce==>CHAPTER 4 – BUSINESS AND COMMERCE
5. Fire Protection==>CHAPTER 5 – FIRE PROTECTION
6. Health and Sanitation==>CHAPTER 6 – HEALTH AND SANITATION
7. Offenses and Nuisances ==>CHAPTER 7 – OFFENSES AND NUISANCES
8. Personnel and Administration ==>CHAPTER 8 – PERSONNEL-AND-ADMINISTRATION
9. Subdivisions – (Reserved for future use)
10. Traffic Control ==>CHAPTER 10 – TRAFFIC CONTROL
11. Utilities and Solid Waste ==> CHAPTER 11 – UTILITIES AND SOLID WASTE
12. Planning and Zoning ( Reserved for future use)